If you want to use a custom domain (main or sub) for your blogger page below are the settings you should apply on your cpanel:
- Log in to your hosting provider account
- Go to your DNS settings page. (It could be named as DNS Zone Editor, Advanced DNS Zone Editor, DNS Manager etc. depending on your hosting provider)
- Add your CNAME settings here.
- Where it asks for Name simply enter “www” or “www.yourname.com”, you can also put in a subdomain here like “i.ll.do”. For the Host Name/Alias/Adress enter ghs.google.com
- For the TTL value enter something like 30
- Save your settings.
Login to your account
- Go to: All Products -> Domains->Domain Management
- Click on the Domain for which you want to apply new DNS settings
- Click on “Launch” link right below the “DNS Manager” section
- Change “Points to” value for “www” CNAME(Alias) column (CNAME value will be www by default, if you want to use a sub-domain change it accordingly). Points to value should be set to ghs.google.com.
- Enter 30mins for TTL
- Save the Zone file
Hope this helps someone.